The Web CMS Service offers two training options for new users:
On your schedule
Take the LMS recorded video training at your own pace.
None to be scheduled until the new year. Please refer to the LMS training if you need to learn about the CMS before then.
Interested in the Web CMS Service?
- Free of charge for eligible groups
- Language agnostic system
- Two flexible templates
- Ability to use custom CSS and JS
- A growing Widget library
- Code blocks for dynamic content
- ServiceNow ticketing system support
March 10, 2016
In addition to the Stale Content Reporting tool already available from your Dashboards, the latest upgrade will now give you even greater control over your content by allowing content assignment and ownership. Now you can formally identify and assign the users responsible for managing the content in your sites. A publisher can one-click to self-assign an asset and a site manager can assign ownership to others.
Find out the details in the write-up.
November 13, 2015
Thanks to a suggestion from Tom Fortis, I've built a new block that combines the video and slideshow blocks, resulting in an asset that will display images and launch an in-screen lightbox to play videos.
The block is designed to work with YouTube videos and, just like the slideshow block, you'll want to size your images to the same height and width for consistency of appearance.
Apr 12, 2016
- How to redirect URLs from an old site to a new one
- How-to: Fix block content now showing up on page
- Add a Google Chart to your Page
- Remove pages from the web already deleted in Cascade
- Retrieve files orphaned online
- Fixing a blank People Index
- August Meeting Minutes
- July Meeting Minutes
- Align your block rows